General terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope of application, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between Marc Jens Gergeni and consumers who buy goods through our shop www.rollschuh-versand.de. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to your shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking the order button do you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by fax.
(3) With the confirmation of receipt sent immediately by e-mail or fax, the acceptance of the offer is declared at the same time and the purchase contract is concluded with it.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the AGB, but you can also access the AGB at any time after the conclusion of the contract via our website. As a registered customer you can access your past orders via the customer login area ( http://gergeni.eu/oxid/bestellhistorie/ ).
§ 4 Customer information: Correction note
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order by pressing the delete key. We will inform you about further correction possibilities on the way through the ordering process. You can also end the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment has been made.
§ 6 Limitation of your warranty claims
(1) For our goods there are statutory rights of liability for defects.
(2) Your claims due to defects in used goods shall become statute-barred one year after handover of the sold goods to you. Excluded from this provision are claims for damages, claims due to defects which we have maliciously concealed and claims arising from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the item. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods shall apply.
§ 7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided that these do not concern duties essential to the contract, damages from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. Essential contractual obligations include in particular the obligation to hand over the item to you and to procure ownership of it. Furthermore, we must provide you with the item free of material defects and defects of title.