Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 864365
Jupiter stopper for outdoor skates
Years of research and testing went into the development of the PowerDyne Jupiter, and the result is our best stopper. Grippy natural rubber and a large, flat surface with characteristic indentations provide stability and predictable bite, which is necessary for quick stops, quick starts and a sensitive balance. To reduce weight, the characteristic bell shape and forged hollow shaft help make Jupiter lighter than other bulky toe stops, making the skater faster and more maneuverable.
Jupiter stops are not subject to labelling and are recommended for all surfaces, including wood, sports brick, concrete / cement and exterior running surfaces.
- Non-marking, non-slip natural rubber
- Large flat surface with characteristic dimples for stability and bite
- Signature bell shape offers large striking surface in a lightweight design
- Shaped safety line indicates when rubber is worn down almost to the shaft
- Hollow forged aluminium handle
- Ideal for all surfaces such as wood, sports brick, concrete / cement and exterior surfaces
Sold in pairs