STD CARBON TITANIUM BASE is a skate for professional use that guarantees optimal performance thanks to its innovative and light structure
STD Skates' frames are designed on the basis that the group of trainers themselves can be divided into large blocks; power skating or swing skating, roller skates with low centre of gravity or very low
Centre of gravity, roller skates with stoppers far from or near the front axle.
Of course the high centre of gravity roller skates developed in the last century are now outdated. The more you skate with momentum, the closer the stopper must be to the front rollers and
the greater the distance between the axes must be. The higher the level of performance in skating, the lower the skater's centre of gravity must be and thus the skater's centre of gravity.
The chassis of STD Skates have different distances to the stopper and different centres of gravity in all models and all levels of performance. It is the personal decision of the skater and trainer to choose the right model in each learning phase, without forgetting the shoes, which, like the skates of STD Skates, are manufactured to adapt to the characteristics of each skater and his personal technique.
STD Skates' roller skates have a unique steering and suspension adjustment system, where spare parts for all skate models of the brand are available for the respective level or
level are suitable.
Arrangement of the axes
The front axle is located in the middle of the head of the first metatarsal and the rear axle is centered at the heel, the stopper is
on the end of the toes. Description of the "modified" roller skate. The front axle is located in front of the head of the first metatarsal, at the metatarsophalangeal joint, and the rear axle is centered at the heel,
the stopper is closer to the front axle.
- Base of carbon fibre and Alutex
- Colour of the lacquered Alutex fibre is blue.
- Extruded aluminium alloy chassis with titanium axles and pivots.
- Bolt angle to base > 17.5 °.
- Bolts, numbered adjusting nuts, locking screws and locking nuts of the pivot made of Ergal.
- Polyurethane suspensions in 9 combinations.
- Stopper Super Professional Light.
- The base is bent to fit the sole of the shoe, the front and rear mounting holes are designed to fit the sole,
that they center the roller skate forwards/backwards before attaching the roller skate to the shoe.
- The stoppers inclined towards the inside of the foot are available for the right and left foot.