STD Danza Plate
The frame with cross-strut structure, which has been technically optimised down to the last detail, makes the Skill Plate the lightest aluminium frame in the world.
STD Danza is a frame for professional use that guarantees the best performance thanks to its innovative and ultra-light structure. It also offers the best response in the elastic range of professional STD products, making it slimmer and faster.
- The basis is special Alcoa aluminium, which is processed using the latest CNC technology. This material has a lower coefficient of expansion and is extremely resilient.
- The special shape of the frame guarantees a correct position and perfect support of the shoe, thus increasing sensitivity and stability for the athlete.
- The special front and rear oblong hole allows for the first phase of assembly.
- The stop is located opposite the STD Vision closer to the front axle.
- Steering adjustment with click raster
- Axle made of high-strength titanium
- Steering rubbers of elastomeric material for faster weight transfer.
The rubber dampers and the axle are one centimeter shorter than a normal LGC system.