The strictly technical frame with crossbar structure makes it the lightest skate in the world
The bolt rubber suspension and the axle are one centimeter shorter than a normal skateboard (LGC system).
The frames of STD skates are developed on the basis that the group of trainers themselves can be divided into large blocks; power skating or swing skating, roller skates with low centre of gravity or very low
Centre of gravity, roller skates with stoppers far from or near the front axle.
Of course, the high center of gravity roller skates developed in the last century are now obsolete. The more you skate with momentum, the closer the stopper must be to the front wheels and
the greater the distance between the axes must be. The higher the level of performance in skating, the lower the skater's centre of gravity must be and thus the skater's centre of gravity.
The frames of STD Skates have different distances to the stopper and different centres of gravity in all models and all levels of performance. It is the personal decision of the skater and trainer to choose the right model in each learning phase, without forgetting the shoes, which, like the roller skates of STD Skates, are manufactured to adapt to the characteristics of each skater and his personal technique.
STD Skates' roller skates feature a unique steering and suspension adjustment system, where spare parts for all skate models of the brand are available for the respective level or
level are suitable.
Arrangement of the axes
The front axle is located in the middle of the head of the first metatarsal and the rear axle is centred on the heel, the stopper is
on the end of the toes. Description of the "modified" roller skate. The front axle is located in front of the head of the first metatarsal, at the metatarsophalangeal joint, and the rear axle is centered at the heel,
the stopper is closer to the front axle.
- Steering: Click-adjustable STD mechanism one centimeter lower than on normal skates, LGC (Low Gravity Centre- Low Centre of Gravity).
- Suspension: elastomer with extra set.
- Base: Alcoa aluminium alloy.
- Central axis: Alcoa Aluminium.
- Chassis: Aluminium with axle, lock nut and titanium pivot pin. Adjustable pivot pin. Locking screw. Millimetre-precise adjustment with toothed and numbered nut.
- Stopper: Super Professional, adjustable, made of natural rubber and elastomer, inclined towards the inside of the foot, available for the right and left foot
- Includes professional key set for adjustment.
- Sizes: 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 195.
- Colour: Dark grey anodised
- Base half a centimetre lower than normal roller skates